18 May 2012

What's on my iPod v.9 {friday edition}



Well, it's that time! Friday is upon us once more, and at the cusp of the weekend, here are a few songs that I've been loving.



Foxes- Home. Such a good song to get you moving/motivated



The Receiving End of Sirens- Weightless Underwater. I used to be obsessed with TREOS, now I’m obsessed with this song.



Ben Gibbard- the Dream of Evan and Chan *the lyrics in this song mean so much.



Symmetry- Airplane. I am guilty of loving underground rap. And he’s from my state, Rhode Island! Dusty Pickup is one of the best hip hop cds I’ve ever heard.



The Middle East- Blood. This song is so sweet, and the video is so creative



The Dear Hunter- Poison Woman. The best part about the Dear Hunter is that all their songs basically tell a story



Secret + Whisper-Lovers. Lovingly referred to as Canada’s Saosin, I’m loving them lately.


Happy end of the workweek all (for some of us), enjoy a weekend filled with beautiful things! Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?