18 May 2012

Friday Love; Birthday Parties

Lately I've been thinking a lot about Ari's birthday, and how she'll be three in a few short months. She didn't have a second birthday party, just something very small with the immediate famiily, so I want to make this year extra special for her. Her birthday is in November, but I'm hoping to have an early party, September most likely, so the outdoors can be enjoyed. I'm thinking of a garden tea party type theme, I know she'd love it. Lots of flowers everywhere, pretty candles, yummy small food items, mason jar glasses for lemonade or punch. Or a picnic party... I'm starting to gather ideas, daydreaming a lot...









really loving this








































{all photos via pinterest}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?