17 May 2012

{photo dump pt.2}


Spectrum India table at the Thayer Street Festival




Setting up in front of the Brown bookstore




crappy Blackberry pic. but delicious Green tea by Blue State Coffee Co.




Vegan black bean burger from the Better Burger Co. seriously amazing!




kammy!




drinks at Shark




Random guys who bought us a drink, then insisted on a photo haha mario + chris




outside my bedroom window on a foggy morning




henna and mini roadtrips




Ari looking into her telescope :] aka my tripod








boston.




























dirty vw




flowers from gabe <3











$10 a bottle.... mhm. but Kasteel Rouge is the most amazing cherry ale, ever.







So now that I finally got those photos up, I'm hoping we can start fresh. Kinda like New Years Resolutions, but in May ;] I'm going to really try to update more frequently, and with a wide mix of content. I'm hoping to update the look too!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?