12 April 2012

What's on my iPod v.8



Happy thursday loves :] Only one more day until the weekend! I have a big post full of photos coming up, but to tide you over until then (albeit a little late), here's what I've been listening to lately!




Dozens- Sounds of Your Lovers. This song is so catchy, I can’t help but sing to it whenever I hear it (even at work)!




New Navy- Tapioca. Australia continues to breed awesome bands, this is one of my faves (has a Two Door Cinema Club type of sound)




Skrillex- Summit. Dubstep is my guilty pleasure ;]




Paper Kites- Featherstone.




Boy- Little Numbers. I love these chicks! All their songs are pretty catchy, you should also listen to “Skin”



Have a great Thursday night, I’ll be enjoying it with my best friend and our babies trying out a new-to-us Vegan place called Wildflour :]

Xo!

1 comments:

Adelina Lee said...

Nice post.. :)

i think you would say.. "hey man.. i got video xxx on my ipod.. lol" just joking
:)

Adelina
_________________________
Via : Strep throat : http://strepthroatsymptomsinfo.com/

Post a Comment

What do you think?