22 February 2012

never enough time

I've been meaning to blog for almost two weeks now; I'm sad I haven't gotten around to it. Yay for mobile blogging though! Since I last wrote, things have just been non-stop. Between my health issues and my bodys inability to fight anything off lately, I am exhausted. My body feels tired, overworked, and tense. Ari is sick as well, a cold with a pretty shitty cough. Work has been overwhelming. Taking care of this house has become increasingly overwhelming too. There's so much I need to get done (half-finished kitchen painting, etc) and there is just not enough time in the day. Expect a much more detailed post by the end of this week, that will include both What's on my iPod and Links You'll Like, and some interesting news ;) {along with a ton of pictures!} Xo happy wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?