04 March 2012

Photos of Life Lately {big post}

These past few weeks have been interesting. Time is just flying by, it's already March! I really want to start getting back on track with blogging, starting this week. I haven't had the motivation I did before, which I'm currently blaming on work and trying to get this house in order. There is still so much to do, even without painting. I get overwhelmed pretty easily, so this hasn't quite been working in my favor. But anyway, more on everything later; I promised a picture post, so here it is!



New Hampshire bound; Boston, MA




Hotel breakfast; Tilton Inn, NH


It was so cold in New Hampshire; blankets were definitely necessary.












Thrift store find; Gustav Klimt's 'the Kiss'


Another thrift store find; Amazing Yosemite Ansel Adams photos!! :]




Gabe and I got back to my house one day to find this truck parked on the sidewalk, facing the wrong direction, with a dog sitting in the drivers seat. haha hilarious


Putting together the Malm with his assistant, Juniper






She loves her rain boots!


Getting tattooed; Nate Moretti, McInnis Tattoo, Providence RI








Random mini snow storm! A nice surprise considering we've barely seen any snow this winter


breakfast at Nicks; Providence, RI




Gabe: "Take a picture of the people on the side of us' food" haha.



The only cool thing at Big Top flea market; Olneyville, RI


We went hiking one day at I don't even know where; somewhere in Massachusetts. It was a long walk, and it was cold, but it was beautiful.




Definitely hiked in moccasins. It was.... interesting.


Sometimes I have serious social anxiety, and as we were climbing this big hill I became wary because I heard a lot of people at the top. Turns out, it was a group of Mennonites taking photos. We couldn't stop laughing (oops :)











yummy fried chocolate ice cream from a local Thai place called Vohn's; Bellingham, MA


best friends.


xo! ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful, i usually only smile when i'm happy <3

Post a Comment

What do you think?