19 January 2012

What's on my iPod v.4

Thursday edition because I'm a slacker!




Lately, I've been a little repetitive with my music choices. Can ya blame me?!



Bon Iver- Flume



Bon Iver- Creature Fear

I am so obsessed with Bon Iver. Like... I listen to them all the time, everyday. I start my mornings off with their cd. They are so good. I recommend any song by them, especially "For Emma", "I Can't Make You Love Me", "Towers" and "Holocene". Or, just buy the albums For Emma, Forever Ago and Bon Iver and be happy forever.



Walk the Moon- Anna Sun
I really don't know much about this band, but this song is so upbeat, can't help but sing along :]



Angus and Julia Stone- I'm Not Yours
Love this brother and sister duo. This song strikes a chord with me, and it's just one of those good songs you play when you're sad. Their other music is rad as well, so I'm recommending "Lonely Hands".



Harvard-Ghosts


Harvard-An End Weight

Harvard is another band I've become obsessed with. I've listened to the song "On with Disease" for a while, but never anything else until recently. Unfortunately for me, because they are great. Kind of along the lines of Circa with the guitars, I can't even get enough. Recommend "French Girls", "What We Had", and "Deliverance".



The Stills-Retour a Vega
I looove French music. I used to rock out to the Logic Will Break Your Heart cd in high school whenever I'd go on "adventures", such a good Canadian band! Recommending "Yesterdays Never Tomorrows" and "Of Montreal".



Foster the People-Waste
Such a catchy song haha, this band is new to me thanks to my brother in law Ryans obsession with the song "Pumped Up Kicks", which is what my recommendation is because that's a really good song too.



Lydia-Stay Awake


Lydia-Best Nights

Aaaaand, finally, Lydia. Well worth the listen, both albums - Illuminate and Paint It Golden. They're so relatable, I love them.


Enjoy :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?