21 October 2011

Friday Links You'll Like

Happy Friday! I hope the day finds you well and ready for the weekend ♥

-This week has been tiring, but eventful. On Monday, I went with my parents, sister, and Ari to the Pumpkin Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence. It was a nice night, aside from me forgetting the sling. Lots of pictures to go through and post, I just haven’t had the time! Once I settle down to start on them, all I want to do is sleep.
Tonight is the Circa Survive concert, SO excited! The first time I saw them was October 2005, with Gabe. Now, it will be my second time seeing them, with Gabe, 6 years later. Weird how that works ;) Expect many photos from this as well.
Tomorrow I’m up early to help run a vendor fair at my sister Veronicas school; hoping that there are power outlets near where I’ll be, I’m planning on bringing my laptop to get some work done.
Sunday, broke.down! My best friend will be joining me and I’m hoping there is a good turnout for the event. Who doesn’t love Vw’s?!

Now on to the links you’ll like!

I’m loving these recycled engagement rings so much, I’m considering saving up for one myself just for the hell of it!


A great tutorial on reusing and decorating glass bottles and mason jars!


Got rough hands? Not after using this lemon sugar scrub! Love this idea, potential gift idea for Christmas?


Why we get mad

Doing this!


Interesting article on money and relationships


I NEED these paintings for my house: here and here

My mother sent me this article this morning, and wow. So heartbreaking but such strength.

I love A Cup of Jo! She has many adorable, fun posts- like this one on kissing!

Would love to do this to my hair

How to reupholster a dining room chair

Have a wonderful weekend! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?