20 October 2011

What's on my iPod V.3

I haven't done one of these in over 4 months! Here are a few songs that I'm currently addicted to:



I Can Make a Mess- Something That Produces Results.
The cool thing about this song is that the lead singer from the Early November is the lead singer of I Can Make a Mess, and also has a solo project, Ace Enders. This is a re-make of one of Early Novembers best songs!
Honorable mention: Connected.




Feist-How Come You Never Go There
This song is classic Feist. It’s from her new album recently released this month, Metals. The album has a different feel from her previous ones, but definitely worth the time to listen.
Honorable mention: Bittersweet Melodies.




Deer Tick-Make Believe
If you can buy Divine Providence (album), or see them live, DO IT! You will not be disappointed. Deer Tick is from my state, Rhode Island, and they are awesome.
Honorable mention: Walking out the Door.




Matt Pond PA-Locate the Pieces
I’ve recently discovered Matt Pond PA within the last year, and I’m so glad I did! The lead singer is from New England (!), relocated to Pennsylvania, and started the band. From the album “Last Light”.
Honorable mention: People Have a Way.




City and Colour-Little Hell
This song is perfection. City and Colour is one of my favorite bands (who I am so lucky to be going to see in December!) and their new cd is just amazing.
Honorable mention: Northern Wind.




Maps + Atlases-Solid Ground
Great band, great music, awesome song! Ari loves this one :)
Honorable mention: Living Decorations.



Margot and the Nuclear So + So’s-Talking in Code
One of my favorite songs. I will recommend this song/cd to anyone that likes good music.
Honorable mention: Skeleton Key.



And finally, because I’m going to see them tomorrow night in Northampton, a flashback:

Circa Survive-Always Getting What You Want, from the album ‘Juturna’.

Enjoy loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?