06 May 2011

Happiness hit her like a train on a track







Isn't she adorable? Her new passion in life is picking every 'yellow' she sees. I am not exaggerating when I say every. It's cute, but not when she's throwing a tantrum cause mommy stopped her from going in other peoples yards ;) lol.

Truth - I really suck at keeping up with my blog during the week. I make an attempt every day! But I tend to pass out realllyyy early, like last night; 8:30 and I was pretty much done. A goes to sleep between 7 and 8, sometimes later, but whatever her bedtime, I'm usually not far behind. I like to wake up bright-eyed at 6am and have my me time before the crazyness ensues. A nice cup of tea, no electronic distractions, just music and whatever I want to read. :)

I'll make up for my lacking of posts this weekend, promise! Lots of interesting things to share ;) xo

2 comments:

Aly said...

umm i love those friggen pictures. shes getting so big! we need a skype date! and also, ive been slaacking with updates too. buttt havent you taught her not to pick other peoples flowers?!?!?!! lmao. btw love that song! miss you guys, hopefully we'll be home soon for a little while.... 2 weeks?? :)

Shayna Rae said...

Yes definitely Skype date soon! and LOL with the flowers. You need to start updating! Come home soooon xo

Post a Comment

What do you think?