02 November 2012

Friday Happenings.

What are you lovelies up to this weekend? I'm hoping to take it kind of easy, and possibly start a new sewing project. Tonight is a much needed night out with my best friend and a few others. Beers, good talks and clearing my head will all be accomplished. I'm so tempted to just pack a bag, throw some blankets in the backseat, fill my car up with gas, and head somewhere I've never been. I'm craving change; I need a break from the monotony.

This week has felt like one of the longest in my life. I'll be back tomorrow with tales of a wild, debaucherous night (just kidding... maybe?)

I'll leave you with a beautiful song that's resonating with me today; conjuring up images of running away.



"Love's tame, you can't set it free
Come back and it's meant to be
The story's old, the odds have changed
Return or not, it feels the same

Be still, let the journey bring
Calm winds and a song to sing
Unroll the map and plot the course
Ignore the needle pointing north

Waves crash on a vacant pier
Boats rock on a sea of fear
The tide is high, your hope still floats
Pull the anchor, cut the ropes"


Have a great friday! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?