07 February 2012

Ramblings

What a crazy week! I wish I could have a whole day to just lay in bed, do nothing but watch movies and eat oreos. Hm. So yeah, last wednesday I went to visit Nate at McInnis to get tattooed! Lorena joined and it was a long almost two hours, let me tell you haha. Driving home was a miserable experience, but after a day or two it was already starting to heal up. I love my teacup! Came out perfect.

Another big change: Gabe and I are actually together. We hung out over the weekend and basically it just got to the point where yes, I want to be with him so f it. Gonna give it all I've got for the last time and if it doesn't work out, at least I won't be disappointed this time. So far, so good.

On Sunday we went to Ikea.... Ugh. I love too much stuff, I wanted to buy everything. In previous posts I mentioned doing some redecorating? Yeah. Ari and I went to Lowe's last night and got paint to start the pantry. The color is soo not what I was expecting! LOL. It's interesting, very retro; I'm going to keep it, but paint the accenting wall and cupboards white and ice gray.

I don't want to think about work right now, but I'm getting a little bit stressed out. I've been accomplishing a lot but there's still SO much to do. I was given a bit more responsibility and I can't really fall behind on that task. I can't really fall behind on anything. Hm.

This week I attempted to dye my hair red. Didn't really work out that well. I still like it, but it's not how I expected. The color didn't take anywhere except the top of my hair so, yeah. Back to black I guess! haha.


Ari and I had a very interesting night/morning. First, at 3am, I heard what sounded like snapping twigs. I got a little nervous, and got out of bed to check the kitchen. Walking out of my room, my feet are crunching on something, and I see a little blond head sticking out of the closet. Ari was holding a box of angel hair pasta, and with a huge smile on face, was breaking it all in half. I literally stood there in ambivalent shock. Like, three in the morning, and decides to go and break spaghetti? What the hell? So, back to bed I bring her. At around six, I'm awoken by this loud clunking noise coming from the kitchen. I honestly did not want to get out of bed to see what it was because I knew it was going to be Ari, making some type of mess I did not want to clean up that early, on top of the spaghetti still everywhere. As she gets closer to my door, all I see is her flailing about with her rollerskates on. At this point, all I can do is laugh. She sees me laughing and starts laughing herself. ♥ She seriously makes my mornings, even if I went to work with spaghetti pieces in my shoe.



I'm seriously just loving my room lately. More specifically... bed.


now picture the above walls this^ color. Blackberry Jam


Yeah..... hahah I'm hoping it looks a lot better once it's all finished


Teacup! Peeling but looking rad.


So long, red hair.



P.s. Check out this article; it'll make you think ;]
P.p.s. Watch this video, you'll love the song!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?