19 September 2011

{The Weekend in Photos}

Fall is here, and I am happy! This past thursday a cold front seemed to have taken over, and I feel as if it hasn't gotten above 70 degrees since then. The leaves are starting to turn quite fast, and New England in the fall is awesome. Sweater weather, you're welcomed!

This weekend was pretty slow, but interesting nonetheless. Both nights I was in bed sleeping by ten o clock! On Saturday, I took the 45 minute drive to Boston for the MassCann/NORML Freedom Rally. I am pro-legalization, and to see everyone so casual enjoying their pastime, was really fun to see. We didn't stay too long, but it was a nice afternoon. On Sunday, my friend J and I went for a scenic drive to nowhere, mainly Mass, on rt. 122. Beautiful drive, except when I started to feel sick driving.

My chest started to feel tight, and then my stomach hurt. I started to get tunnel vision, and had to pull over. At that point, my legs and lips were tingling and the sun was too bright for me to see. I got out of the car, took a few steps and fell to the ground. My legs felt like they were a hundred pounds. I laid for a few minutes and just as quickly as it started, I was okay. A little shaky, the sun was still hurting my eyes, but I was alright. Second time that's happened to me in a few month span- any thoughts on what it could be? Anyway, on to the photos!




Downtown Bean


Volkswagen!














This photo inspired to do a little digging, which brought me to the Fair Foods project; from their website: "Fair Foods is a non-profit food rescue organization dedicated to providing surplus goods at low or no cost to those in need. Since 1988 we have rescued and delivered millions of pounds of fresh produce and quality building supplies to low income communities throughout New England and around the world." Check out their site, and see what you can do to help this amazing organization!


Notice my thermostat? hahaha













I'm definitely planning on more posts this week, What I'm Listening To, Links You'll Like and some recipes! Stayed tuned.... xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?