20 September 2011

Rainy Daze







This was my house this morning. We woke up to gray, cloudy skies and cool air. It started raining mid-morning, making it somewhat muggy out. I've been sick... some type of stomach bug, on top of a persistent head cold. It's been about a week now with no sign of letting up anytime soon.

Ari is going to be 22 months in 3 days, two months away from being a big 2 year old! Time flies.... I remember hearing her laugh for the first time. Now her favorite phrase is "what happened mommy?" She says so many things it's incredible.. She actually has a sarcastic little personality, already able to understand jokes and {somewhat} witty remarks. And the girl loves to sing. She sings Detlef Schrempf by Band of Horses so sweetly, I can't wait to get it on video. Ahh I'm going to miss this stage when it passes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?