03 April 2011

Weekend Run Thru



This past weekend was definitely a good one! Yesterday, I got together with my friend K. I was baby-free for the first time in 11 months, and while I did kinda miss Ari, I just enjoyed being twenty years old :) It was weird but good. I was happy to come home to my munchkin though ♥ (those kittens will be ours in a week!)







The sewing machine? Yeah, completely obsessed. I finally received it from my mama, it's my mems :) After being confused for like 2 hours, taking the whole thing apart and learning it inside out (thanks Natalie from youtube!), it's safe to say that I'm going to be a sewing machine pro in no time ;) haha, just kidding, but it is so fun! My first project is going to be a patchwork apron for Ari, I'm very excited to get started on it ♥ xo






(my first stitches!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?