16 March 2011

Today was one of those days.. where you just know that everything is NOT going to be okay. It was raining and so dark out. Munchkin woke up and wanted to go back to sleep, but couldn't because we all had to be out of the house by 830. MISERABLE. Ohhh was she upset. At school, let's just say I'm lucky to be there because of my absences. I'm so determined to make it through that program in good standing, I'm not letting anything deter me. I found a new sitter, and Ari is going to be just fine. The day steadily got worse. Until right now! Things are alright. It's almost 10 and I still have lots of laundry, studying, and picking up to do. Let's hope tomorrow is a brighter day, although I'm sure it will beat today by a landslide. Not to mention, calling the garage to fix the Volkswagen! Ah, that makes me so happy. Here are some photos to inspire some happiness on this dreary night!







1 comments:

Michelle Galano said...

The pictures remind me that the sun can make it through even the cloudiest and most gloomy days and so will you!

Post a Comment

What do you think?